Friday, July 12, 2013

Pizza party.


Today, after a long hiatus, I had the divine pleasure of having lunch with my mother and sister. My whirlwind two weeks, Mom's work schedule, and the Vocal Music Workshop Amy was participating in had effectively stymied Turner-girl quality time, but on this blessed Thursday, the stars aligned and we were able to partake of some delicious pizza from Gus' Original together. We enjoyed sparkling conversation, the Spanaka and the Garlic Tomato, and soda in glass bottles. The rest of the family has been raving about Gus' for a good while and now I understand why. Phenomenal crust, creative recipes, and plenty of outdoor seating? I'm sold.



We rounded out the meal with a trip to the Pump House, our new favorite frozen yogurt source, and made a quick trip to Fruitbasket Flowerland to take advantage of a sale on Adirondack chairs.

A pretty excellent way to spend a Thursday.

Time to assume my role as the keeper of the tacos. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment